Friday, June 17, 2011
COUNTDOWN!
So I planned all along to have a countdown to india. But I've officially decided that I'm a blogging idiot. So this is my countdown to INDIA! and it happens to be that tomorrow is the day that we start our journey to the other side of the world. Pretty easy countdown huh. It has been a couple crazy few weeks tho. I think we have got everything just about ready. So we have an activity to do with the kids, got some CTR rings as a prize for them, and have a whole suitcase of mostly all food. So ready or not here we come. We leave tomorrow at 7 am and get to Chennai India at 1045 pm the next day. So it will be a journey to say the very least. We will going to the leprosy colonies the next morning. It's weird because I'm not sure what to expect but I feel fairly calm about the whole thing. I've got to figure out how to post lots of pictures on this blog so that you can all see the adventures. Well last but certainly not lease I've got to thank all the sponsors that have made this possible for us to go on this incredible trip. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart. I'm so extremely appreciative of the generosity of friends and family. I hope that your realize the magnitude you have had on our lives and hopefully some lives of the Indian people. Well I've got to get back to packing. But I will hopefully be posting alot more these next three weeks so please stay tuned. Love you all Jessica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment